1. Is Ready Steady Smiles open for routine care during COVID-19?
To protect the health and safety of our patients, their families and our people, all routine dental care is put on-hold until further notice. However, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t get in touch if you are in pain or you need some advice.
At Ready Steady Smiles, whether you’re an existing patient or new, you can contact any practice for dental advice and support. Please Call 074 97 21508. Calls will be answered: Monday - Friday | 9am - 1pm.
2. What do I do if I have a dental emergency?
If you have a dental emergency, please call us on 074 97 21508. Only acute emergencies will be treated during these uncertain times.
This measure has been taken in order to protect the health of our patients, our staff and the wider community. Thank you.
3. Is it safe to get treatment for a dental emergency during COVID-19?
If you need to be seen for a dental emergency, social distancing measures are followed, robust PPE (personal protective equipment) is being used, and enhanced infection control measures are in place.
4. I’m in the process of ongoing treatment what support is available?
We understand it’s a difficult time for patients who can’t attend follow-up appointments for their ongoing dental treatment. If you have questions about your treatment, please contact your usual dentist in the first instance.
if you need any support, you can get in touch with us and we will gladly help.
5. I have a dental emergency but have COVID-19 / am showing symptoms / live with someone with COVID-19, what can I do?
Whether you’re an existing or new patient, if you’re experiencing acute pain or a dental emergency, please get in touch with us and one of our dentists will advise you what to do next.
6. I’m a vulnerable person in self-isolation with toothache, what are my options?
We are still providing telephone support and advice. So, whether you’re an existing patient or not, please give us a call. We will do our best to help you.
7. When will routine dental treatment re-open?
We are reviewing the most recent roadmap issued by the Government and what that means to routine dental care. We will provide face-to-face routine dental care once it is appropriate to do so, and when we are confident that we can assure the wellbeing of our patients and our people. Stay safe everyone.
Joe & the team,
READY STEADY SMILES